Friday, May 27, 2011

Here we go.

I’ve been waiting for an update from K today. She had her meeting with the RE to talk about what they’re going to change for the next cycle and when the transfer will be. I’m thinking around June 17 maybe, but I’ll have to wait to find out. I swear I’ve hit “refresh” on my email account 100 times today in anticipation of her message. It’s still not here. I don’t know why I’m so anxious. I guess because they said they were going to change my meds.

I do know that traveling to CCRM is out for this cycle and I'll be heading back East once more. They wanted something like $36,000.00 to do a Gestational Carrier cycle plus another $6K+ for the testing. Yeah, that's not going to happen.

The new cycle started today too.  I didn’t get much of a break. Just watch though, since I didn’t get a return message from the IVF nurse this afternoon, they’ll let me go for the weekend and then order me to take birth control for 2-3 days next week to restart the cycle. I guess I’d better fill up on green leafy veggies in anticipation, or I may become anemic. argh.

One last cycle. Hail Mary. Here we go. Fingers crossed
hailmaryovenmit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)