Thursday, May 26, 2011

Attitude improvement

Well Halleluiah the sun shined today.  Sun At least the weather is improving so we can get back outside. (The house stays much cleaner that way.)

I have to admit that it feels really good not to be popping pills and inserting meds today. I feel more like myself. Last night I drowned my sorrows in copious amounts of sushi and martinis at my SIL’s birthday celebration.  Today the pepsi is flowing freely and when I come off the sugar high, I might just find the motivation to clean up the house for company tomorrow.

The parents have their WTF (just like it sounds) appointment tomorrow, so I’ll have a better idea of what changes they expect to make and a date for the next cycle after that.  I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t more than a little nervous.

Thank you to so many of you who sent uplifting message, prayers, and kind thoughts our way. Each and every one of them touches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)