Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Transfer day!

...and I am SO PUMPED!!!

This
IS
Going
To be
SUCCESSFUL!!!!!

I had a very relaxing fertility massage yesterday followed by a Reiki massage which was really kind of neat. The people at the location where I got the massage were so wonderful. They knew K's story and the owner of the store even came in just to get a peek at me.  lol! 

K&M took me on a tour of their town which is BEAUTIFUL with a river flowing through it, and a small salt water port with a beach. I got to see how seagulls drop their oyster to break it open. I never actually thought about how they did that.  lol!  Equally exciting, I got to browse at Restoration Hardware, Pottery Barn was under construction, and there was a great little store called Dovecote. I wanted pretty much everything in that store. What interested me about the houses out here is that they've got these darling rock walls around them. Apparently, in this part of the country, rocks continually come up through the ground as the ground freezes and thaws each year so there is no shortage of rocks, stones, and boulders.

And now it's time to go. K just texted me that they're downstairs waiting for me. Wish me luck! :) 

1 comment:

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)