Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sync List

Well, I finally got the sync list from the really scatter brained IVF coordinator out East. I had to ask for it today so that I might have some hope of finding a babysitter while I go to my ultrasound and blood work. Upon reviewing it, I realize she didn't set up the appointments with my fertility clinic here, so I had to hear them bark at me about scheduling so last minute. Seriously, barking up the wrong tree sweetheart. I'm on progesterone. Don't cross me. lol! :)

So, I still don't have child care but here's the schedule for the rest of the month:

3/7, 8, 9 take 1 norethin each day to pause the cycle
3/10 blood work and ultrasound to check hormones and lining
3/10 or 3/11 start estrogen based on lab results
3/17 blood work and ultrasound
3/24 blood work and ultrasound
3/27 start progesterone 2 x each day

3/30 fly East
3/31 last blood work and ultrasound before transfer
4/1 Transfer day + bedrest
4/2 bedrest
4/3 fly home!

4/8 luteal blood work to check estrogen and progesterone levels (I anticipate the lab will also take a sneaky beta so that they know if it's rising when I go back for the official beta)
4/15 official beta day ...but we all know I'll be peeing on a stick before that.  :) Per the mother's instructions.

So, that's it. Please work. Please, Please work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)