Friday, July 1, 2011

Yep, still waiting.

No news yet.                   

 hurry-up-and-wait-so-tired-of-waiting-demotivational-poster-1285954823

I still haven’t started a new cycle either. I kind of like it that way. I did pick up my provera but don’t intend to take it unless my uterus is needed in a timely manner.  Winking smile 

The weight is continuing to come off, so that’s very positive. (And if anyone needs any great, low carb recipes, we’ve had some amazing food lately.) I’ve also been cleaning like I’ve only done at the end of my pregnancies. Maybe my body’s estrogen is dropping enough that I’m going into nesting mode.  LOL! Either way, the house is cleaner and my floors look great. (Literally I’m a slave to my cherry wood floors that run throughout the main level of our house. )

I know some of you are wondering what the future holds for me and when. I’d like to know too. Smile with tongue out  I’m a planner. But you knew that.

Happy, Safe, and Healthy Independence weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)