Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thinking ahead

Plans for transfer #2 are taking place. We're thinking that if we follow the typical schedule, it would be a Friday the 13th transfer. Seriously? What's up with this timing?  First an April Fool's Day transfer. Then Friday the 13th? Luckily the fertility clinic out east doesn't have shut down week until the end of the month. Did I mention they're closed for a week out of EVERY month? I think that's atrocious. lol!

K had spoken about flying the embryo here to do the transfer at MY fertility clinic, but I'm not sure if that's in consideration still, since she's contacted the Dr out east about timing for the next transfer. We'll see how it all shakes out. It would save a ton in hotel costs for sure. I'm guessing a transfer here in the heartland costs less than it does out east as well.   Gosh... the thought of leaving my family for 4-5 days again makes me sick to my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)