Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Contract - check

Another check off the list. Well... almost. I met with my lawyer today to go over the carrier agreement. There were just a few changes that we're requesting be made and then it's ready to sign. It's sort of creepy going over and over all of the absolute worst case scenarios, but it's really important to plan carefully as well.

Now, if I can get my husband to go get his blood work done, and the insurance company specializing in surrogate coverage comes back saying that they'll cover me, we can get ready to roll. I think I have to be covered for a month by the insurance before we can transfer. Other than that, not many hurdles are left.

We're getting close!

Oh! And I found out today that I will be sharing a pregnancy with someone very close to me. How exciting! More on that later.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion and I love to hear alternative view points. That's the spice of life! However... please know that if your comment is in any way (1)derogatory toward the intended parents, (2)lacks common courtesy/tact, or (3)provides an uneducated stance it will be moderated. Difference of opinion is fine. Stupidity, not so much. Positivity - it does a body good! :)